13.5.08

Keukenhof and Delft- 10/11.V.2008 Elisa, Mum and Dad































A house still doesn't make a home
Don't leave me here alone...
(Sometimes you can`t make it on your own- U2)
I couldn`t find better words than these, to describe how I felt last four days whilst my parents came to visit me here in the Netherlands... no matters where you live, the most important thing is where the persons you love are. Thank you to let me feel at home whenever and wherever I meet you.
Promise to write you very soon now that I`ll have a little more time after Denmark and guide rushing for Mum and Dad, think about all of you always and no matters if you can`t find the time to write me... it`s enough to know you are there.
Good night
Buona notte
Dobrou noc
Bonne nuit
Iyi geceler
Wherever you may be
Ovunque voi siate



No comments: