10.12.08

keep on smiling :-)

Photo NL, 10.XII.2008

Qu'est-ce qu'un rite? Dit le petit prince.
C'est quelque chose de trop oublié, dit le renard. C'est ce qui fait qu'un jour est différent des autres jours, une heure, des autres heures.
Le Petit Prince- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Yes, I think I should really write a few lines about my life nowadays: it's been ages I haven't written about me.
I wrote a sad group email and I'm sorry for that guys, but I couldn't find a way to get out of it... everything seemed so complicated, but now that I'm getting my life back as "usual" with its good moments and its bad luck (Si, LA SFIGA E' TORNATA A COLPIRE!) I feel definetely better!
I'm pretty busy with university, jobs, I 've just moved in a new house (I have great roommates!), gonna have my Kazakh exam next Friday, many thoughts about what to do in future... sometimes I feel I have no idea about it, others I'm so sure about myself I could even start flying if I try.
We'll see.
Social life is doing well. I can't complain. I recently met on my way some special people I do like a lot and who are cheering up my days. Merci bien les amis!
I only start to feel sometimes a little sad: the semester is finished and many are leaving to Istanbul: only me, Felix and Stelios are going to be here next semester and then I'll be the leaving one to Kazakhstan... still not sure about the dates.
I always try to be rational: I should be used to farewells after this long time made of "nice to meet you!" and shortly after "Hope to see you... soon!" where that "soon" sometimes means in a couple of months, in a year... sometimes... who knows.
But some of you know me better: I was never known to be a rational being... my crazy heart chooses so often.
Then, I can't avoid to think, think, too much, yes Petr!
But now it's time to go to bed soon... another day is going to start in one and a half hour...
Buona notte!
Goodnight!
Bonne nuit!
Iyi geceler!
Dobrou noc!
Love,
Eli

No comments: