26.12.08

Grazie


Photo: 26.XII.2008- Italia


I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling lies.

Pietro Aretino

I needed to go back to Italy. It gave me the strength I was longing for. Feeling loved by my family: Grazie Mamma, Papà, Chiara, Marta e Franci M.L.
I had one of the best Christmas ever thanks to all the people who spent that very day with me and who reminded me the value of family and friendship.
And this country, these faces so familiar but at the same time so far away when I'm not here taught me again the importance of the past... me, the one who wanted to erase anything till a couple of weeks ago. I do not know what is right and what is not.
I only know that nowadays, this is what I missed: to rediscover that they really love me as they say.

Grazie a tutti!

Eli

No comments: